Applications are invited for a graduate position within our practice, Tyler Grange, within the northern office based in Wilmslow, Cheshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing landscape planning practices in the UK. The successful candidates will be supporting a team of landscape planners on a wide range of projects, assisting in the preparation of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments, character studies and landscape masterplanning. This will include undertaking fieldwork and providing graphics support, as well as developing skills in the writing and preparation of reports and assessments.
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- A great working environment with an enthusiastic, happy and growing team.
- A wide range of clients and projects
- Excellent career development and training
Candidates should hold a degree or diploma in Landscape Architecture, have relevant office based work experience and have an interest in and knowledge of the planning system and the role of landscape planners.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A working knowledge and demonstrable ability to use graphics software, including Adobe Design Suite and CAD
- Good drawing and graphic presentation skills
Candidates will need to be thorough and methodological in their approach, with an ability to research a subject and effectively present their findings.