We are currently looking for a fresh innovate person keen to start a career with Hugo Bugg Landscapes. Please see our advert below.
We are seeking an Assistant Designer/Technician. You will be working with the design team on a variety of public and private gardens, urban spaces and wider landscapes.
This role is based at our new office in the centre of Exeter and provides a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and technically minded person with good CAD skills to join our growing team.
Hugo Bugg Landscapes is an award-winning garden and design practice, recognised for its creative, comprehensive and innovative landscape design work on projects throughout the UK and overseas. Based in Exeter City centre, our studio provides a seamless service from design to completion. Our portfolio includes elegant and uplifting modern gardens in private and commercial settings. This ranges from London contemporary roof terraces and urban courtyards to large country estates and public spaces.
• Assisting the design team to develop Concept Design and Developed Design proposals.
• Using multiple outputs, including Vectorworks 3D, CAD, SketchUp and visualisation software to create construction drawings, visuals, master plans and setting out plans.
• Support construction administration and the technical aspects that are intrinsic to leading successful projects.
• Undertake schematic design development including presentation graphics.
• Maintain clear and effective communication between contractors, consultants and team members.
• Undertake business and design development/research: Continual assessment of industry trends, precedent images, new materials and suppliers and construction details/methods.
• Some general office duties and liaising with suppliers and other project teams.
• Strong knowledge and use of SketchUp, Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop
• Some experience or basic knowledge of construction
• Willingness to learn new software and develop industry skills.
• Competitive with bonus opportunities. The offered salary will be dependent on the level of experience.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 23rd December 2016.